Thursday, June 25, 2009

2 year vacation?

Well... not really... My little brother just got his mission call to the West Indies! I don't know if i'm just out of it, but I definately haven't heard of many people being called here. In case you don't know where it is- just book a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean and many of the islands you go to will be in his area! We're all not to sorry for him- to bad he doesn't get to enjoy the warm water and beaches the way you would on a cruise... The funniest part about it is that it's DUTCH speaking! We're all so excited for him and know he'll do an amazing job. Congrats Aaron!

4 comments:

Catlin said...

That is awesome! Here in our neighborhood in Brooklyn the population is about 75% West Indian. It is really interesting to see their accent and culture. Good luck to your brother!

Mike and Lisa said...

Congrats! My dad was actually born in Aruba (which I am guessing is in his mission) and I think they spoke Dutch there.

Cam and Linds said...

Wow Crazy... I would have never of guessed they would speak dutch there! Well I will be jealous of him come winter!

Sara said...

So I have been to alot of those islands! And I am sorry to say 3rd world country my friend!! But still some of the nicest people I have ever met!! How exciting!! Is he ur only brother? Hope to see u guys tomorrow night!