Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back In His Warm Embrace


We've had a pretty sad couple of days in the family. Derek's cute cousin (AND one of my best friend growing up in elementary and middle school), Jaymie and her husband Mark lost their beautiful baby boy. Jaymie was due Nov 7 and went into the hospital last saturday with contractions, soon to find out that their cute little James was no longer going to be joining them in this earthly life. She was just a couple weeks shy of her due date. I can hardly at all imagine what that must've been like for them. I know they had been anxiously waiting for him to come into their lives, but heavenly father had a different plan.
Our thoughts and prayers have been with them all week and especially today as we attended the funeral. Derek's uncle Kevin, and Jaymie's husband did such a good job putting everything in perspective. We are so grateful and blessed to know and be a part of this strong family. I'm so thankful for this gospel and the atonement and to be able to know that we can return and be with our loved ones again forever.
Jaymie, my heart aches for you SO much, but I know that your baby boy is back where he is supposed to be, in the arms of the savior. He will be looking down from heaven and will be blessing your lives in so many ways from here on out. Your little angel has already blessed the lives of us and so many others- more then we'll ever know.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

I was talking to Jeff Bischoff last night and he told me about Jaymie and Mark and their sweet little baby! How heart wrenching! Please let her know that they are in our thoughts and prayers too!

Annalee said...

Thank you Jessica. Thanks for the love and support.

bryce and kianna said...

I am so sorry for your family. My heart just broke as I read it. Our family went through the same thing last June with our niece Cali and her baby McKallister. These babies are so special and forever touch our lives. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

tycee said...

That is a hard trial. That picture is beautiful

mandy said...

good post Jess.