Friday, October 16, 2009

You know how you don't blog for 2 months and suddenly have 100 things to blog about?..

So i'm finally getting around to posting again. Be prepared for post and picture overload- actually don't even bother reading the next few posts- unless your real bored- it's mostly just for me to remember some of her first few months. We had quite a bit going on at the end of the summer and the events just kept piling on. Plus with starting work up again- I just couldn't find time (or make myself) sit down and do it. But here we go!

Just for an update, this is about what Kambri looks like currently (all the other pictures we have are from forever ago- oops...) She is growing like crazy! At her 4 month check up she was in the 90th percentile for height! Um.. Ya didn't ever think I would ever be getting one of those- we'll have to thank dad for that!



She is smiling and laughing like crazy- however this only seems to occur at our house or my moms- she gets a little anti-social and honery in public- sorry Abby, Ereka, and Jess :)


Loves to watch TV in the Bumbo...


And play on the floor- she rolls over here and there when she wants to, but she's become quite the chunk and we think the "belly" (see below!) prevents it from time to time...




We just got back from a girls trip last weekend to St. George and these are the only pictures I got! We were going to leave the babies behind with the dads, but somehow couldn't make ourselves... However I learned my lesson about trying to go on a shopping trip with a baby- probably not going to do that one again! Sawyer was a saint though! (as usual..)

This is about all they do next to eachother- just stare and touch eachothers arms- Hey it's better then crying like the used to! So that's the most recent update... Here's some more about what we've been doing the past couple of months and some other stuff from the summer!

6 comments:

Catlin said...

Jess! I love seeing these pictures. She really is so cute! And you look so good, too! I hope everything is going well for you guys.

Cam and Linds said...

Jess I just love seeing pictures of her. I still can't believe how big she is getting! That was quite the catch up of posts, but fun to read and see the pictures!

Ereka said...

You are such a nerd! She was so good on the trip...and Sawyer did have his moments!!!

Cassie said...

When are they going to make an adult bumbo? They seem so comfy. I also want PJs with feet.

Mike and Lisa said...

Kambri's pictures are all darling!

Breklyn said...

HOORAY for an update! Seriously, could she be any cuter? She is so big and those eyes and cheeks are to die for - I just want to squeeze her!