Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just a few weeks left..

So it looks like I have just over 20 days to go. I'm so ready to have this baby and finally see her! However the doctor likes to tell me it could be a while, since not a whole lot is happening yet. We've been keeping busy decorating her room, going to showers, and trying to take some time to relax with just the 2 of us- since it is soon to be 3!

Cute friends, cute shower, cute presents, and soon to be cute baby! I would say "babies," but Ereka already had hers by now (since it took me so long to post this...) and he is SO cute. Congrats Ere- Sawyer is adorable, and thanks guys! You're the best.



Got some close seat to the Jazz game again- 3rd row and so fun! To bad they lost- but it was still a good game. Thanks to Abby and Devin for coming with and to Derek's mom and John for hooking us up! My camera sucks, but here's Williams shooting free throws..






We went down to St. George over Easter to enjoy some warm weather. It was so nice- I really want a second home there (maybe one day... Ha! I wish!) Derek spent alot of his time golfing, while I went shopping and laid out in the sun.



The St. George temple- so pretty!! Also, I seriously can't believe i'm posting this lovely picture- everyone tells me I need to take pictures to remember- I tend to disagree, but here we go!


Fun little trip! Last one with just us 2!

3 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

We should go in together for a house in St. George!!!! We still need to go down together soon. After you have the baby we'll have to plan a trip. Call me so we can hang out this weekend. And pretty sure you're the cutest pregnant girl!

Catlin said...

Wow! I guess she could come any day now, eh? Good luck! You look great and I hope life is going good!

Cassie said...

So excited for you!