Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation and Thanks to all!



GrAdUaTiOn DaY !


Yay! It's official! Actually he already graduated in December, but couldn't walk until the spring. He was probably one of the few there that already had their diploma and new job set up. Good job Derek- I'm so proud of you! Even though there is more school to come, you've made it part way! ( ps- I know I'm huge...)



Derek and his friend Colby celebrating that their finally done! These guys grew up together and have spent many hours at the U together and working together over the past couple of years... I'm guessing there was a little less studying actually being done then they had initially indicated.




ShOwErS, ShOwErS, and more ShOwErs !


Me and some of my high school friends celebrating the new baby!


Thanks SO MUCH girls you guys are great! I'm so excited for her to wear and use all the fun stuff.


Derek observing his first baby shower with his dad's side... he was a good sport for coming along! Thanks so much for all the great stuff and the cute shower! We will definately need it!




Me and my mom and my little sister- all so excited for the new baby girl coming! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me at the other showers, but we wanted to also say thanks to my family and to Derek's mom's side for everything! You guys are great and soo generous- we definately couldn't do it without you and all the good advice. Thanks again!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Look at your belly! I just want to touch it! Tell Derek "Way to go!" from me.

Time to get that baby out. She is going to be beautiful like you.

Mindy said...

Tell Derek congrats from us! Where did he end up getting a job?

And your due date is so close! Yay! Do you know if your doctor is moving it any closer or anything?

tycee said...

I graduated from the U last week too! Tell Derek congratulations. And even though you feel huge, I think you look cute pregnant :)

racharooo said...

Jess you look adorable! Truly Glowing! Hey, it's getting close -- can't wait to see this little peanut. Save your energy in the next few days, you will need it!