Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

From our little easter bunny....

She loved her basket and everything inside


Especially this little guy- she hasn't put him down since sunday!




We were at Kohls shopping for other stuff and she saw it on the shelf and immediately hugged it oh so tightly that I couldn't not get it for her.... I know I'm in trouble. But seriously she LOVES it- whenever it's around she pats and hugs her and says "ohhhh...."



The only disappointing part was the snow on easter morning! As you can tell from the look on that face, we had been looking forward to playing outside in the sun... It better come soon!

6 comments:

racharooo said...

She is so totally adorable.
I sort of wish Cohen had a "lovey" like that -- he's not really into stuffed animals. Not really attached to much of anything, except my cell phone, light bulbs, hammers, outlets, and pretty much anything else completely inappropriate for babies :)
She's almost one! Can't believe it!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

I love her and miss her terribly... you too. We need to hang out. She can bring her little stuffed chick if she wants. :-) Her hair is getting long! Love her easter shoes... I want a girl.

Cassie said...

those bunny ears are killing me. What an adorable little bunny.

A girl named Holly... said...

Are you SERIOUS! Your girl is adorable. I want to squeeze her cheeks. I love seeing you Jess.

Mike and Lisa said...

Kambri looks darling! Glad you guys had a good Easter.

Sara said...

Oh! She is so adorable! I am ready to hang out whenever you guys are!! Give us a call!! And maybe when it's not snowing and the sun is shining... we can all play outside!!